Wicomico Bass Club Sponsors 5th Annual Tournament to Help USMC Toys for Tots and Get More Kids Fishing; Includes Two Free Bass-Fishing Clinics, Raffle Prizes, and a Post-Tournament BBQ
The Wicomico Bass Club is pleased to invite area anglers and young anglers to participate in this year’s Bass Tournament that takes place from 6.00AM - 2.00PM, June 20, 2015, at Byrd Park on the Pocomoke River in Snow Hill, MD. Historically, anglers have traveled from as far away as Kent County in Delaware and Caroline County in Maryland, to Accomac County in Virginia, to participate in the Benefit Tournament.
Local Tournament Cosponsors, including sports shops, fine restaurants, and other retail stores, will provide Raffle Prizes at no charge for registered anglers. Tournament Anglers are invited to attend the Club’s Free-After-Tournament BBQ!
The Club has arranged Two Free Bass-Fishing Clinics in advance of the Tournament to aid new and intermediate fishers in the art and science of Bass Fishing; here are the details:
· June 6, 2015 - 1PM, Gander Mountain Sports, 2410 N Salisbury Blvd, Salisbury, MD
· June 13, 2015 - 1PM, Sportsman’s of Delmar, 38650 Sussex Hwy, Delmar, DE
· Speakers include Jim Vaughn, Professional Bass Fisherman and Fishing Department Manager at Gander Mountain Sports in Salisbury, and others
· Presenters will cover topics like: Good Habits to Develop when Bass Fishing; Bait Caster Basics; Tidal vs Non-tidal Fishing; and, Lure Selection and Presentation
· Delmar Pizza and the Wicomico Bass Club will donate refreshments for the Clinics
Area anglers, who want to gain fishing expertise, meet new fishing colleagues, support worthy causes, and help sustain bass fishing for future generations, are ideal candidates to participate in the Benefit Tournament and join the Wicomico Bass Club.
Please contact Wayne Gorrow, President, at 410-548-3266 or email@example.com, to register for the June 20 Tournament, sign-up for one of the Fishing Clinics, or join the Club.